WHAT is the GoFish Cam?
GoFish Cam is a wireless underwater fishing camera that sits on your fishing line and works with a mobile app. Anglers can capture action-packed footage, gain insight into the underwater fishing experience, and review awesome video content that can be shared on social media.
The GoFish Cam attaches in-line between your main line and leader line. When you take the frustrating guesswork out of fishing, it becomes extremely fun for anglers of any age and skill level. A fishing camera is a perfect tool for novices to learn and have fun fishing, and for experts to gain unique intel to catch more fish than ever before.
I couldn't believe how many trout were attracted to the lure with only a few actually taking the bait. Of about 40 or so trout that were viewed coming to the bait only 12 actually grabbed it for a hook set. So, without the GoFish Cam, one would have little to no clue that the fish actually came within range of the bait and the camera!" - Stan M.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE LINE BREAKS
When properly rigged, you’ll likely get your camera back even if the line breaks. The key is to make sure the line breaks below the camera. Tie the camera between a heavier main line and a lighter leader line. The main line should be at least twice the weight of the leader line to make sure the leader line snaps first.
For added peace of mind, GoFish Cam does offer a 1 years camera loss protection program which can learn more about here.
WHEN YOU SHOULD USE GOFISH CAM
Use your GoFish Cam in both freshwater and saltwater environments, and capture underwater video when casting, trolling, bottom fishing, ice fishing, kayak fishing, and float fishing.
Until now you could only imagine what was going on beneath the surface. You could only guess about the one that got away. You didn’t know how the fish were reacting to your bait or lure. But now you can. An underwater fishing camera to record your lure lets you see it all!
Do you have any more questions? Learn more about the GoFish Cam on our FAQ page
Unboxing the GoFish Cam?
The BENEFITS of GoFish Cam
- Provides insight into your catch, so you can make better decisions, learn, and land more fish.
- See how fish are reacting to your bait/lure, what kind of fish are in that area, what the structure looks like, where fish are hiding in that structure, and more!
- 95% of the fishing experience takes place underwater. Use the GoFish Cam to capture the whole experience in an awesome way so you can re-live your favorite experience and share with your friends, family, and community.
- Take advantage of the Green LED night vision to not only see in deep and dark waters, but attract certain fish species!
- It's great gift idea for Fathers Day Fishing Gifts, Mothers Day Fishing Gifts, Birthday Fishing Gifts, or Holiday Fishing Gifts and Christmas Fishing Gifts!
- Supports: 1000 lbs tension
- Armor Casing: Tough military standard
- Night Vision: Green LED
- Meters Depth Rating: 500 Feet/150
- Includes:Anti-wobble stability fins
- Compatible with MicroSD cards: up to 64GB microSD is not included
- Weight: 3.3 oz
- Dimensions: 4in long, 1in in diameter
- Battery Type: Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- Battery Recharge Time: 1.5hrs
- Recording Time:
- 1 - 1.5hours: 1080, 60FPS.
- 1.5 - 2hours: 1080, 30FPS & 720, 60FPS.
- Wifi will lessen battery life
Attach to line
Simply connect the GoFish Cam to your fishing line.
GoFish Cam works perfectly for all the fishing styles.
GoFish Cam captures all the underwater action.
Review & Share
Once you REEL IN, review & share the experience with the Mobile App
Rockfishing in 100ft waters off the Farallon Is near San Francisco. This camera was amazing! It showed how there were 15 large fish around the lures. The bad was that the lures would only cause 1 or 2 fish to strike. I can now improve the lure selection and movement to get more strikes! GoFish better!
I have learned so much from watching my videos. The lure strikes are super clear! The only con that I have is battery life. It is exactly as stated in the manual, but it would be nice to have some extra time!
A bit fiderly but works well also had sound. Could not see anything when out on the water as there was no WiFi.