WHAT is the GoFish Cam?
GoFish Cam is a wireless underwater fishing camera that sits on your fishing line and works with a mobile app. Anglers can capture action-packed footage, gain insight into the underwater fishing experience, and review awesome video content that can be shared on social media.
Our underwater fishing camera attaches in-line between your main line and leader line. When you take the frustrating guesswork out of fishing, it becomes extremely fun for anglers of any age and skill level. A waterproof fishing camera is a perfect tool for novices to learn and have fun fishing, and for experts to gain unique intel to catch more fish than ever before. Purchase accessories for your underwater fishing camera like O-rings, spare lens caps, and more.
I couldn't believe how many trout were attracted to the lure with only a few actually taking the bait. Of about 40 or so trout that were viewed coming to the bait only 12 actually grabbed it for a hook set. So, without the GoFish Cam, one would have little to no clue that the fish actually came within range of the bait and the camera!" - Stan M.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE LINE BREAKS
When properly rigged, you’ll likely get your camera back even if the line breaks. The key is to make sure the line breaks below the camera. Tie the camera between a heavier main line and a lighter leader line. The main line should be at least twice the weight of the leader line to make sure the leader line snaps first.
For added peace of mind, GoFish Cam does offer a 1 years camera loss protection program which can learn more about here.
WHEN YOU SHOULD USE GOFISH CAM
Use your GoFish Cam in both freshwater and saltwater environments, and capture underwater video when casting, trolling, bottom fishing, ice fishing, kayak fishing, and float fishing.
Until now you could only imagine what was going on beneath the surface. You could only guess about the one that got away. You didn’t know how the fish were reacting to your bait or lure. But now you can. An underwater fishing camera to record your lure lets you see it all!
Do you have any more questions? Learn more about the GoFish Cam on our FAQ page
Unboxing the GoFish Cam?
The BENEFITS of GoFish Cam
- Provides insight into your catch, so you can make better decisions, learn, and land more fish.
- See how fish are reacting to your bait/lure, what kind of fish are in that area, what the structure looks like, where fish are hiding in that structure, and more!
- 95% of the fishing experience takes place underwater. Use the GoFish Cam to capture the whole experience in an awesome way so you can re-live your favorite experience and share with your friends, family, and community.
- Take advantage of the Green LED night vision to not only see in deep and dark waters, but attract certain fish species!
- It's great gift idea for Fathers Day Fishing Gifts, Mothers Day Fishing Gifts, Birthday Fishing Gifts, or Holiday Fishing Gifts and Christmas Fishing Gifts!
DOES IT FLOAT?
No. The camera is designed to have a slight-negative buoyancy so as not to impede the movement of your lure. It does not float and has a slow sink rate when placed in water by itself. It's designed to follow the lead of whatever lure you are using.
CAN YOU WATCH IT LIVE?
Yes and no. When the camera is underwater it will be recording only. Once retrieved, you can download the footage to your mobile device upon exiting the surface of the water. It will live feed ONLY when used in conjunction with the included bobber accessory when above water. This allows the sensor to be out of the water and will live feed between 20-30ft away from you.
HOW DEEP CAN YOU GO?
Unit is warrantied up to 500 feet, but we have tested units up to 2000 feet with no issues.
DOES IT HAVE A WARRANTY?
Yes, all units are covered for 1 year on electronics, battery, and leaking. Salt or freshwater.
DO YOU HAVE TO REPLACE BATTERIES? HOW LONG DOES THE BATTERY LAST?
Camera is rechargeable via micro USB. It contains 2 internal lithium-ion batteries. At max resolution (1080p@60fps) a full charge allows up to 1.5 hours record time. Resolution can be lowered on the camera to 1080p@30fps or 720p@60fps which can allow about 2 hours.
WHAT'S THE MEMORY OF THE CAMERA?
The camera does not have an internal memory. Customers will need to put in a micro SD card up to 64gb (not included with cam).
DO I HAVE TO USE MY PHONE?
No. You can also plug the camera into a computer like a regular digital camera to review footage or use a microSD card reader.
HOW DOES THE CAMERA RECORD?
Camera records constantly but separates footage into 1 min clips for easy download.. (can be changed in app to 3,5,10 minutes or continuous recording).
WILL IT WORK IN MURKY OR DARK WATER?
Yes. Camera is equipped with optional LED green light. Shorten the leader length for less water clarity to make sure the lure is still visible. (1 ft minimum)
- Supports: 1000 lbs tension
- Armor Casing: Tough military standard
- Night Vision: Green LED
- Meters Depth Rating: 500 Feet/150
- Includes:Anti-wobble stability fins
- Compatible with MicroSD cards: up to 64GB microSD is not included
- Weight: 3.3 oz
- Dimensions: 4in long, 1in in diameter
- Battery Type: Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- Battery Recharge Time: 1.5hrs
- Recording Time:
- 1 - 1.5hours: 1080, 60FPS.
- 1.5 - 2hours: 1080, 30FPS & 720, 60FPS.
- Wifi will lessen battery life
Attach to line
Simply connect the GoFish Cam to your fishing line.
GoFish Cam works perfectly for all the fishing styles.
GoFish Cam captures all the underwater action.
Review & Share
Once you REEL IN, review & share the experience with the Mobile App
OOPS! WE WENT VIRAL
With this tiktok video!
GoFish Cams are currently on backorder! all new orders will be shipped in September 2021RESERVE NOW