The camera attaches in-line between your test line and leader line.
WHEN YOU SHOULD USE GOFISH CAM
Use your GoFish Cam in both freshwater and saltwater environments, and capture underwater video when casting, trolling, bottom fishing, ice fishing, kayak fishing, and float fishing.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE GOFISH CAM
- Provides insight into your catch, so you can make better decisions, learn, and land more fish.
- See how fish are reacting to your bait/lure, what kind of fish are in that area, what the structure looks like, where fish are hiding in that structure, and more!
- 95% of the fishing experience takes place underwater. Use the cam to capture the whole experience in an awesome way so you can re-live your favorite experience and share with your friends, family, and community.
- Supports 1000 lbs tension
- Tough military standard armor casing
- Green LED night vision
- 500 Feet/150M Depth Rating
- Anti-wobble stability fins
- Three Record Modes:
1080p HD @ 60 FPS, 30FPS and 720 @ 60 FPS
- Compatible with MicroSD cards up to 64GB. no microSD is included
- Weight - 94g
- Dimensions - 11cm x 2.8cm x 2.8cm
- Battery Type - Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- Battery Recharge Time - 1.5hrs
- Recording Time:
1.5hrs @ 1080, 60FPS.
2hrs @ 1080, 30FPS.
2.5-3hrs @ 720, 60FPS.
*note* Wifi will lessen battery life
Attach to Line
Simply connect the GoFish Cam to your fishing line.
GoFish Cam works perfectly for all the fishing styles.
GoFish Cam captures all the underwater action.
Review & Share
With the app, review & share the experience once reeled in.